So far this week I’ve done the following:
- Opened a bank account and savings account as another bank. (ex works for the one we had and I want no chances he has secret access lol!!)
- Set up direct deposit
- Signed up and configured Mint (as written in previous post)
- Made an appointment to consign my old clothes
- Lowered my two cell phones to the lowest plan available for what we need
- Started implementing a weekly menu
- Started a grocery list
- Signed up for SouthernSavers.com a grocery saving site with coupons!
- Started collecting the grocery flyers from the two stores I use for menu planning.
- Downloaded Gas Buddy (an app) on my phone to search for lowest gas prices based upon my GPS location
- Started this blog for my own accountability
Off to a good start!!