I’ve been thinking a lot about making Sundays my “cooking day”.
I have a few questions…
- What tasty meals do you pre-make and freeze for your family?
- How long does pre-made freezer food last?
- Do you use ziplock bags, Tupperware or something else?
- How do you organize your freezer for easy accessibility?
- Do you have staples you ALWAYS have in your freezer?
I can think of a dozen things to make, but I know myself. I get bored which is why I’m always going out to eat. Something I have to crack down on now that my boy can’t have a lot of pre-made food.